Monday, May 28, 2012

MADHUBANI PAINTING



Madhubani painting  or Mithila painting is a style of Indian painting practiced in the Mithila region of Bihar state… I came to know about this painting from Dilli haat , New delhi , where people from various places in India display there traditional crafts…  I really loved those paintings. Out of curiosity I got trained in Madhubani paintings for almost three months…

These paintings are inspired from  birds ,animals, nature and Indian Gods.


They are done in cream color hand made sheets .  Natural colors are used for this type of paintings… But since it is not available I used acrylic paints… The main aspect of these paintings are that the designs are outlined with black lining and even the interior of the deigns are kind of hatched…

I also did some paintings inspired from Madhubani




I love trees 


My first painting... 

 Don't forget to give your valuable feedback

Keep smiling :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment